Are you a woman who loves to write, but don’t know where to go for help?
- Are you looking for guidance and networking to help you become the writer you were meant to be?
- Do you want to belong to a group of talented and helpful woman, whose only goal is to help their fellow writers?
- To assist women writers in every phase of the writing process – with critique groups, workshops, and discussions.
- To bring the work of women writers into the community through readings and publications
- To provide encouragement, assistance, and a sense of community to women writers who might otherwise be working in isolation.
To learn more about us, go to www.WomenWhoWrite.org. We have members throughout the entire state of New Jersey and several from out of state. I invite you to check us out. You’ve got nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Would you like a chance to read my book, Goliath’s Fear of the Pool for free? Beginning today February 26, 2017 and ending March 5, 2017.
For seven days only, you can enter my free giveaway on Amazon. Just follow the link below. Thanks for your support and good luck.